Transpo
Wondering if anyone is taking the helm on getting a smooth ride with spinners and neon undertone. Three weeks to go. Anything going on?
Whacking Hackers Annual Classic Kutztown Invitational Tournament
Wondering if anyone is taking the helm on getting a smooth ride with spinners and neon undertone. Three weeks to go. Anything going on?
Posted by
Jph76r
at
4:34 AM >>
6
comments
Comment Here
6 comments:
Damn, it has been quiet on here. WTF is going on? All I know is you guys better pray I come down with a stomach virus or a nasty rash the week of the trip.
I got new grips, a new putter, working on a new driver and 3 wood. Gotta a new swing to boot. Butch Harmon has been quoted as saying "that swing's a vision of perfection". By the time we finish our first round you will petition to change my handicap into the single digits. Yeah this is a little something I like to call whackit smack. All of you will be eating Harter divots as I nut approach after aproach to my motherfuckin "tap in" zone.
Okay, now that I think about it I probably wont do the aforementioned. But I do know I can drink. Yes I plan to drink alot.
By the way, regarding transpo. I like Bobs ideas of hitchhiking.
So,Mark you got a new putter.That's very interesting,what do you want for your old putter? I am willing to give you $50, and what the hell 2 lap dances.And for the single digit handicap you are talking about, if that happens I will give you 4 lap dances from me.
Some one needs to figure out what time we are leaving and from where.
I forgot, what the hell am I supposed to do with the champions W.H.A.C.K.T jacket? I mean I know I am going to retain it, but who is going to embroider it?
Yeah, new putter in the bag. Cameron will be for sale once I know this new putter works.
The last I heard Sue was going to take care of putting your name on the jacket. You need to get in touch with Joe to see if it's possible to get it done before we leave. About the transportation, Bob and Jeff looked at the van the other day. We will be getting one van, it is plenty big from what they said. This should give us a chance to save some coin and I think it will be a blast with all of us driving together.
P.S. Get my name put on the jacket for winning this year. IT's A DONE DEAL!!!!!!!!
P.S.S. I LOVE LAMP.
Post a Comment