WHACKIT Code of Conduct
I, _________ agree to adhere to the WHACKIT code of conduct stated as follows.
- I accept that my temporary lifestyle may result in months, if not years taken from my life expectancy.
- I will never knowingly allow a constituent to spend a night in jail.
- I am willing and able to eat cheese sauce directly from the vessel with a spoon.
- I understand that vomiting does not preclude my participation in a round of golf.
- I will utilize any serviceable kitchen appliance as a chair or sleeping apparatus.
- I accept I will incur one tearful monetary loss during a game of Guts.
- I understand that at no point I am required to put the toilet seat down unless Tony is waiting to pee.
Violation of the WHACKIT Code of Conduct will be treated as a serious matter, and, in certain circumstances, may subject you to civil liability and/or a serious beatdown. Each of us must accept personal responsibility for preserving and enhancing WHACKIT's excellent reputation for integrity. We should all take pride in this reputation, and in always doing the right thing.
Now it's your turn. Jared sign above please.

No comments:
Post a Comment