Friday, March 16, 2007

Hmmm Questions from Mark....

For those driving, are we meeting at my house?

What time are we leaving?

Who is rooming with who, or how are we deciding?

Is Tony going to golf all three rounds?

Is Bup going to bring nudie mags?

7 comments:

bup said...

I will pick up as many nudie mags as I can at the airports.How many is to many?

Anonymous said...

After talking to some of you it looks like most of us want to leave Tuesday night rather than Wednesday morning. I will leave this up to Tony since he is driving bob and I.

rice80 said...

Not only will I play, IT WILL ALSO BE TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!! If your not first your last!! God bless baby Jesus.

rice80 said...

Not only will I play, IT WILL ALSO BE TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!! If your not first your last!! God bless baby Jesus.

Anonymous said...

I guess Tony really meant that last comment.

I would love to leave on Tuesday because that will give Jeff and me more time to look for seashells on the beach.

Anybody feel like golfing on Wednesday if we get there early enough?

One last thing, is anyone up for going out to a good steak dinner like we did the first year (Sam Snead's)? I have not had a steak since I moved here and my testosterone levels are dangerously low. I'm starting to get man boobs. (Which reminds me, Jeff can I borrow your bro?)

rice80 said...

Steak, You convinced me. Sam Sneads gotta be on the schedule. Tuesday is good, golf on Wed. Maybe

Jph76r said...

1 yes, or next door
2 23:16
3 I will take the non-party house
4 no
5 xxx dvds