Saturday, March 10, 2007

Good golly! Only 2 1/2 more weeks

I find myself breaking out the storage bins looking for summer golf shirts and all that other crap. Since I don't give a fuck about the latest fashion trend on the golf course I will be sporting the fashion of 2002 - the last time I bought an article of clothing of any kind. I already have my travel soap, toothbrush and toothpaste organized on the corner of my dresser. When I'm done with this I will organize my deodorant, contact solution and my wife's cast-from-the-cock of Sean Michaels dildo that Jeff has been reminding me to bring for his private moments with Tony.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too find myself longing for our days in Myrtle Beach. I often lose myself in an afternoon nap, dreaming of early morning cuddles waiting for the frost delay, and late night strolls down Route 17 on the way back from Broadway. When I wake from this mid afternoon slumber, I am laying in a puddle of drool with a faint smell of urine in the air. Can't wait to get there.

As for fashion, I am hoping the standard fare is in play -- pants raided from Dave's closet and polo's that would be too small for Bob to where. MMmmmmmmmmmmmm. Bob's underwear.

Oops. Got sidetracked there for a minute.

Anonymous said...

Jeremy you are out of luck- Bob doesnt wear underwear. Actually, I guess the increases your chances.

If anyone wants to make a fashion statement join me and start growing your mustaches now.

I know it is almost time when I spend most of my nights scouring ebay and spending 20 dollars for something that costs 3.25 to make in indonesia.