let's wake this sh** up
Well, let's see... I have some time to kill and some things to say. First, I am watching Monsters Fucking Inc. for the thousandth fucking time. James P. Sullivan, Boo, Henry J. Waternoose, Mike Meznowsky and Snookums Snakehair can all go to fucking hell and burn.
Next Tuesday Eric gets on a bus and goes to his first day of kindergarten. I will chase the bus and bang on his window to try and embarrass the shit out of him. Evan might go to pre-school in January if he learns to shit in a fucking toilet. Damn it! How hard is THAT?
I am looking for a bottle of spirits called Harlem. If any of you out-of-staters can acquire me some of that shit, I'd appreciate it. Can't find it in PA.
New season of Eastbound and Down starts this month.
2011 is right around the corner, one year before the supposed "end." But I dont see anyone building fucking arks in the Himalayas just yet so I thought we should open discussion on The Whackit 2011 Soiree and where it's going to take place. I will start:
1. Arizona
2. North Korea
3. Texas
4. Vancouver
5. Nevada
6. Myrtle
7.
8.
9.
10. Mark's house
3 comments:
Totally agree we need to wake this shit up.
Monsters, inc is to you what Scooby Doo on demand is to me. However, I would bang Daphne hard.
As far as where to go...lets get the discussion going now. My bud at work does trips each year too and a few times they have done a trip to Mesquite, NV. He said you fly into Vegas but the courses and hotel are an hour out in Mesquite. He said he can give me all the details but I remember the pricing being the same as what we would pay for Myrtle, minus the airfare (which is pretty cheap to Vegas). That way we can fly into Vegas, maybe spend a night there and rip it up and then focus the rest of our trip on golf. More to come but I thought it was a good deal.
Awesome idea. I want to see the desert. And Hoover Dam.
please save your dam questions till the end of the dam tour. Bob
Post a Comment