Thursday, March 26, 2009

"This Guy" calls for a Tshirt Contest

Over the years Dr J, Easy E, hot dogs, and Spice Girls have graced our chests. And lets not forget about one of the originals, Speaker City. But now it is time to kick it up a notch.

Game on. I hereby announce the first annual whackit tshirt contest. If you choose to participate please comment on this posting.

The rules are easy. Show up with something funny on your chest. We will all vote on who's new tshirt is the best. You cannot vote for yourself. I propose the winner get's a bottle of liquor of their choice, the losers have to pitch in and get it for them.

3 comments:

jeff said...

You know i'm in, i've been braggin up my winning shirt for months. Jeremy has tried to intimidate me, but i know i will cum out on top. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .of all your chests.

The Osterstock Family said...

I just want to advise you all not to go out spending a lot of money on the internet for some shirt that you "think might win" because the game will be over on day one. That's right I am so confident in my shirt that I am going to wear it right out of the opening gates. That way I can enjoy the bottle of liquor before I leave, bitches. Jeremy

Mark Harter said...

Jeremy's confidence is misguided. I accept your Day 1 challenge right out of the gate. Be prepared for an old fashioned showdown outside baggage claim C. (queue the old western whistle and tumbleweed).

PS. By the way, I found a shirt for bob that if he wore he would no doubt win the contest.

PPS. You always cum out on top Jeff. Why dont you change it up and stop flipping me over. I like to take it on my love handles.