Sunday, March 30, 2008

Some Final Random Thoughts

I may poop my pants I am so excited. Hit the range today and proceeded to duck hook all my drives. But my wedge was on. So, my plan is to play every shot all three rounds with my approach wedge. Even putting. You guys are screwed. Also, I was thinking- we should have chulligans. A chulligan will allow you to take a mulligan any time you want...but...before you take the shot you have to chug a beer. Talk about your ultimate double edged sword. You can have unlimited chulligans which would make it pretty interesting. I also think we should track how much we drink. Everytime you have a drink you have to keep the bottle cap, tab, cocktail stirrer, whatever. At the end of the day you have to turn in all your caps for inventory. We then create a leader board and standings for the week. In the future I would like to see this stat worked into the Whackit Jacket championship. There is more to being the Whackit champ than just golf. Ultimately the jacket winner needs to be the total package. Yes, you need to put up some decent golf scores but you should get rewarded for alchohol consumption, fast food intake and extracurriculars. For example, if you fall asleep on the counter top that is a good start towards winning the jacket.

Anyway, dont forget this stuff:

someone bring poker chips
baseball gloves
I am bringing an aerobie and bocce ball set
I was not going to bring the Sega unless I can be persuaded
Anyone brining a Wii?
As usual I will supply the tunes

1 comment:

rice80 said...

I will bring Guitar Hero 3 if Joe can bring his WII. If I bring mine the kids will most like burn my house to the ground by the time I get home.