Friday, January 11, 2008

COURSES WE WILL BE PLAYING


Here are a few links to the courses we will be playing. I am very excited to play World Tour. All the courses should be on that site, page down and you will see them. International World Tour,
Pearl Golf Link East, and Myrtlewood Pine Hills.

9 comments:

rice80 said...

Can someone send my email address to jason. The address I have for him dosen't seem to be right.


LOVE ALWAYS,

Tony

Anonymous said...

we've played palmetto twice now...
somewhere else please! for 500 want to keep it new

Mark Harter said...

Tony, I didnt realize the Palmetto thing. Maybe you can try and call and see what they can do.

Jph76r said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jph76r said...

I need the coveted Whackit Jacket of Champions back to embroider Bup 2007 on it. Greatness will be recorded. Not just for Whackit fans worldwide but for the generations of scholars who will wonder how a grown man can fit into a refrigerator.

Anonymous said...

Joe,let me know how I should send it to you. I will get it to you as soon as possible.

Jph76r said...

I will cruise up to Ktown in near future to pick it up.

Anonymous said...

I know you guys played Farmstead before, but I haven't. Instead of Palmetto we will be playing Farmstead.I'm banking on most of you being drunk when you plated it, so it may be something new.

Anonymous said...

Either drunk or in jail.