Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday Status

Okay, sluts. For the 6 dicks that will be traveling together it has been decided that we are leaving Tuesday night. Tony, Bob and I are leaving my house between 9-10. For the other 3 cocks if you want to leave together you are welcome to meet at my house. We can then have a quick orgy and caravan down. The plan is to get into Myrtle early and we can then decide to either:

  1. golf a round
  2. hit the practice range
  3. drink and watch Jeff's glistening body on the beach
  4. walk around the mall
  5. go to a place that has boobies
  6. buy 1000 dollars in golf equipment
I will be doing the last option. I went to Golfdom yesterday and got myself fitted for clubs. I did not buy from them but took my specs home and called Martins in Myrtle. My new Callaway X-20 Tours will be waiting for me that Wednesday morning at Martins with extra long shafts, 1.5 degree toe-up adjustment and a Discover card bill to make me curl up in the fetal position and suck my thumb.

This week Jeff and I will be putting together the projected matchups, teams and games we will be playing. Look for a posting mid week.

Regarding a steak night, I agree, I would love to have a thick piece of meat inside me. Sam Sneads is closed, however I am sure there are other places that are similar. Maybe we can do a steak dinner Saturday night and then hit that sportsbar again to watch the Final Four. 10 days to go bitches.

5 comments:

Jph76r said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jph76r said...

I don't know what's worse... me getting my eyes operated on the Friday before we leave, or watching you get your ass kicked with your new clubs Tony-style on some of the toughest tracks in the world. Congrats on the new clubs and the 1.5 degree bend, Davis. (did you get me a set for my birthday?)

Jph76r said...

Drinking alcohol and watching Jeff's glistening body would be the equivalent of ingesting mushrooms 15 minutes before you're in the middle of a gunfight between the crips and bloods and you're on fire and someone is shitting in your mouth.

Some of you might be aroused by this but I think it's a bad idea.

Anonymous said...

gyyg

Anonymous said...

Hey roommate- last year while you were sleeping I flipped you on your stomach and gave you a roman chin rest and read the paper.