Player Profiles
Joe and I drank a pile of beers tonight and wrote some player profiles. Read your's today!!
Check it out under whackit stuff on the right.....or here.
Whacking Hackers Annual Classic Kutztown Invitational Tournament
Joe and I drank a pile of beers tonight and wrote some player profiles. Read your's today!!
Check it out under whackit stuff on the right.....or here.
Posted by
Mark Harter
at
10:23 PM >>
3
comments
Comment Here
3 comments:
I am definitely picking up on a theme here with the gratuitous discussion of fecal matter. I like where your head's at Harter.
Quand je viens à la Plage de Myrtle, vous serez dans la crainte de la capacité de Tonnerre belge, et souffrira son rath. Saluer les mains de Tonnerre belge et mendier la pitié.
J'aime jouer le golf. J'aime boire le scotch.
because I know no one in hell would try to decipher I had to do it. Then I proceeded to laugh for about 10 minutes.....
When I come to Myrtle's Beach, you will be for fear of the capacity of Belgian Thunder, and will endure its rath. Greet the hands of Belgian Thunder and beg for the pity.
I like to play golf. I like to drink the scotch tape.
If you are look for additional information on the description of Mark, check out number 4 at the following url http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mark
Post a Comment