Hey fellas, let's blog this issue out
A couple things we should clear up soon:
- Tony, do you have a cover for the back of your truck and enough room for storage of all luggage and clubs? If so, I think the guys that are renting can get away with a car as opposed to a minivan. Looking for input from the guys that are not going with Tony
- What kind of beer are we drinking when we get there?
- Are we playing two rounds Friday?
- Note to bi-lingual golfers: Any spoken language other than english will not be tolerated and the offender shall be subject to a Tea Bomb from Mr. Saadi.
8 comments:
I am down to rent a car, minivan, SUV, hot air ballon, whatever. As for beer, I am partial to Miller Lite. I would love to play two rounds on Friday.
Last, but not least........... Vous mangez le caa dans mon pantalone.
Any light beer is fine with me. We dont want Jeff's vajomach growing any larger than it already is.
There is potential I would be game for a second friday round. Check in with me that day around 2pm.
Also, I would love to eat the cock you keep in your pants.
Wish I could help with the transportation issue,but I am flying the friendly skies with big AL.I am only drinking Miller Lite.If I drink any thing else I think I would probably be yelling for BAXTER! I am definatly out for a second round on Friday.If any one speaks anything else than english I will Tea Bomb them myself!
I have a cover. Jeff said him Joe and Jeremy are renting a car.Me Mark and Bob are going in my truck.I like Heiniken Light, and yes Baxter will most deffinitely be peeking out his ugly head. Friday we'll see how my back feels.
Joe, You guys can rent a small cheaper vehicle if you want. I have plenty of room in my truck for luggage. I could take six sets of clubs, our suit cases and a few of your guys suit cases. Space is not an issue. There is a charge for this service, four way BLUMPKIN.
If I dont get a BLUMPKIN from Bob on this trip I already consider the trip a failure.
Good news guys. I just went on Expedia and I was able to rent three white unicorns that we can ride on a rainbow to Myrtle Beach. It will be great.
As long as I can get my three fingers of Glenlivet and a wheel of cheese, I'd be happy with Air Unicorn. Milk would be a bad choice,
Post a Comment