Saturday, February 24, 2007

WHACKIT 2007

These were the other whackit abbrev ideas offered by Joe and Mark Harter.

Whores, Herpes And Crabs Kutztown Invitational Tourney
We Have Awesome Cocks Kutztown Invitational Tourney
We Hotcarl After Cards Kutztown Invitational Tourney

You come up with something better I will give you a personal Hotcarl.

6 comments:

Jph76r said...

As Founder of our little annual excursion, I vote for Whores, Herpes And Crabs Kutztown Invitational Tourney. I need to also say thanks and a big bravo for the time, effort and dedication it takes to get a Blog of this magnitude off the ground.

Mark Harter said...

I agree this CAN be a blog of magnitude but we will need some help from Team Whackit. If anyone has a better trip name or any ideas of shit we can throw on this site post it here.

rice80 said...

I like WE'LL HAVE ANAL CRUD KUTZTOWN INVITATIONAL TOURNEY

Love Tony

Anonymous said...

How about "When Hessians and Athletes Collide - Kutztown Invitational Tournament"? It's not sexy, but it's got staying power. We'll figure out the split between hessians and athletes after the trip.

Anonymous said...

Where Horny Alcoholics Converge - the Kutztown Invitational Tournament

Jph76r said...

Nice!