Saturday, February 24, 2007

I cant wait to WHACKIT!!!!!

Thanks to Mr. Saadi for organizing this years trip. I find it funny that last year we played the "Meadowlands" with me organizing, and this year Jeff goes with "Eagles Nest". We got some real fucking problems.

Even though you may be more Losito-Like than Tech savy, please use this forum to post your comments. Or even a little smack talk. I will be settting each of you up so you can add your own entries like this one. You will see an email with instructions.


"Hit any key to continue? Hmmm...Where's the ANY KEY?"

Enjoy and get ready to WHACKIT.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am unfamiliar with this "Whackit" you speak of. It clearly must be some lowly American joke that is below the intellect of us Europeans. Similar to your golf skills as evidenced in the Ryder Cup.

I must warn you that I have been partaking in a golf training course here called Belgian Thunder. It involves greeting your playing partner with a dead fish handshake, and then ignoring him for the rest of the round. We then quietly sip our 11% alcohol ale, while mocking your 3.5% pilsner and turning our nose up at your every action.

Better bring your A game this year. No L.O.F.T. for me, or I will go down swinging. I am not above sabbotaging everyone else's round on Saturday to keep me out of the bottom. Cheers.

Mark Harter said...

I think the real battle to watch is who emerges (or repeats) as this years L.O.F.T.(For those that forget- Lack of Fucking Talent). I would say that the Belgian Thunder's chances of avoiding a repeat are good now that we have Mr. "Sleep-In-A-Round" Ricci attending.

Anonymous said...

I've got another local tradition that can compete with your "hot carl". It is called the Belgian Dip. You fill your mouth with warm chocolate, and then Bob tea bags you. Mmmmmmm. I can almost taste the yummy goodness.

Mark Harter said...

My sources tell me that a belgian dip is this.

rice80 said...

I've got my golf "BALLS" Lubed up and I'm ready to play the MASTERS. Oh I mean Kutztown Invitational.
This year no foot wedges allowed and we add not subtract strokes, and I'm winning this Fucker.

Integrity can't be taught or learned. You either have it or you don't. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!

Mark Harter said...

What's good for the goose is good for the cats when the mice come home to play. Huh?

Are ass wedges allowed because I usually have one of those by the 3rd or 4th hole.

rice80 said...

Mr. Harter if you going to quote me get it right. Whats good for the goose is good for the cat to play when the mice are away!!!

Anonymous said...

Tony - I wholeheartedly agree with your position on cheating......... unless I am losing in the L.O.F.T. rankings heading into Saturday, in which case you will see me turn in a scorecard that looks like we just played Pleasant Hills.